- Linksys / LAPAC1300C / AC1300 Dual Band Cloud MU-MIMO Access Point
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Port
- 802.3af PoE and 802.3at PoE+ Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Cloud Management
- 8 Wireless SSIDs
- WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
- 802.11k/r/v for Seamless Client Roaming
- Cloud Hosted Captive Portal Splash Page
- DHCP/NAT Mode + Wired LAN Isolation for Network Segmentation
- Bandwidth Limit per SSID and per Client
- Batch Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Two-Factor Authentication for Cloud Account Login
- Deploy anywhere with PoE/PoE+ support for data and power
- Save costs using cloud management without recurring license fees
- Reduce time on-site with Zero Touch Provisioning
- Dedicated business support from CCNA certified technicians
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule contracts and federal use
CLOUD-NATIVE CENTRALIZED MANAGEMENT
All of our cloud managed access points can be configured remotely or with Zero Touch Provisioning using our Cloud-Native management portal. Powered by AWS Microservices, our cloud communication is secure, lightweight and extremely fast compared to outdated server or controller architectures. With Linksys Cloud Manager 2.0, you get instant scalability with no limit to the number of networks and devices you can manage.
CLOUD HOSTED CAPTIVE PORTAL FOR SECURE GUEST WIFI ACCESS
Traditional captive portals are hosted in the local device with extremely limited space for graphics, logos and text. Linksys Cloud Manager 2.0 does it better with a built-in captive portal editor that allows you to upload logos and graphics of any size, so the only limit is your imagination. Easily create a terms of service agreement or lock WiFi access with an extra passcode, at no additional cost.
POE+ FOR STREAMLINED INSTALLATION
Thanks to Power over Ethernet support (802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+), the LAPAC1300C can draw both power and data from a single Ethernet cable. This allows you to mount on a ceiling, wall, or pole easily without having to source an AC outlet. This also eliminates a separate power adapter, reducing waste and saving the environment.