- Cisco 24 Port Gigabit ( 24 POE - 382 Watts ) & 2 x combo SFP & 2 SFP Managed Switch / SG350-28MP-K9
The Cisco 350 Series, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 350 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 350 Series is a broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 10 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
· 24 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (4 support 60W PoE)
· 2 Gigabit copper/SFP combo + 2 SFP ports
· 382W PoE power budget
· Operating temperature : 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
· 3.37 kg (7.43 lb)
· Unit Dimensions : 440 x 44 x 257 mm (17.3 x 1.73 x 10.12 in)
· Packet Buffer : 1.5 MB
· Power Consumption (with PoE) : 110V=261.1W - 220V=451.2W
· Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps) : 56.0