- DDS / DPC-LSZHC6BC3M / UTP Cat6 LSZH 3M
DDS Low Smoke Zero-Halogen (LSZH) Patch Cords are for use in patching environments with poor air circulation where personnel and equipment may be exposed to corrosive gases and fumes during combustion. The cable jacket for these cords is designed to minimize the release of halogen gases and toxicants into the air, reducing the potential of hazardous contact in occupied spaces.
· TIA Channel performance limits the total length of patch and equipment cords to 32 feet (3 meters) per TIA-568-C.2
· Available in four standard lengths and three colors (custom lengths and colors available)
· For use in public areas to limit smoke and toxic fume exposure
· Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications defined by IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 1 (15.4 Watts) formerly 802.3af, Type 2 (30 Watts) formerly 802.3at, Type 3 (60 Watts), Type 4 (90 Watts), Cisco UPoE (60 Watts), UPoE+ (90 Watts), and Power over HDBaseT™ PoH (95 Watts)
· Maximum cable bundle for 90W and above is 100 cords