- Grandstream / GXP2200EXT / backlit LCD display, BLF and Speed Dial keys and additional contacts/extensions per module.
The GXP2200 Extension module is the ideal choice for providing powerful call control and flexibility to any user. The module itself boasts an intuitive and clear design, with 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching. Each module supports visibility for up to 40 additional contacts and extensions, while also supporting the ability to connect up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules to compatible Grandstream phones for visibility on up to 160 new contacts/extensions. Users can enjoy the added productivity that the GXP2200EXT brings with its feature rich design. It supports traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons, including bridged line appearance/shared call appearance, busy lamp fields, call park/pick-up, speed dial, presence, intercom, and conference/transfer/forward.
- 128x384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more