· Keystone Jack, CAT6, UTP Type, 180° Punching direction, for connecting application of communication ports in working area.
· A compact & ingenious designing, with the punching sequence direction Marks on the sides of keystone jack. That can provide a correct and quick Guide for punching and connection operation. And the fastener hats will make sure the cable can be fixed reliably in the IDC clips.
· According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801: 2002 class & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568- B. 2-1 CAT. 6, T568A punching sequence and T568B punching sequence are both compatible.
· Connection type: FCC connector for RJ45 patch cord and IDC for 4-pair Cat. 6 cables.
· Fitting for the Cat. 6A general cable distribution system. Compatible for Cat. 6 And Cat. 5e systems.
· Material of plastic parts: PC UL94V-0
· Material of the FCC connectors' 8 pin: Phosphor bronze with golden Cladding. Insertion dependability: 750 times.
· Material of the IDC clips: Tinned phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U\6U\15U 30U\50U at option. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables. Punching short type.